About this Event
Join this hands on workshop to get started with Computer Vision & Object Detection.
Being able to classify and localize where an object is in an image is foundational to many computer vision applications.
In this workshop we’ll cover:
- High Level Computer Vision Applications & Concepts
- How to label your own dataset for object detection & computer vision
- How to train your model using python & detectron2 (A PyTorch based modular object detection library)
- Run the model for object detection on images and video
How to prepare:
All setup can be done during the workshop, but this is what you’ll need to do. Labeling images for computer vision is a very import step when creating your own model. We encourage you give it a try on your dataset before the workshop, but it’s not required.
- A modern Web Browser (Like chrome)
- A Google account (Colab is a tool made by Google)
- Sign up for Sense Data Annotation (https://sixgill.tech/annotate) (promocode: WEBINAR90DAY) for 90 days free – no card required.
Who should attend:
Anyone interested in computer vision! This is designed to be approachable for most skill levels. Knowing some python programming will help, but it’s not required.
We encourage anyone who is curious to attend and ask questions!
About the instructor:
Sage Elliott will be leading this workshop. He’s passionate about making AI approachable for everyone and loves building things with technology.
Connect with Sage on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sageelliott/
Sixgill provides an industry-first AI IoT platform for end-to-end machine learning (ML) lifecycle management. The Sixgill Sense platform empowers enterprise executives, data scientists, and ML engineers with one unified system for computer vision and IoT solutions. In one powerful yet easy to use interface, AI/ML teams get integrated tools for device fleet management, machine learning model building with data annotation, and flexible edge, cloud, on-premise or hybrid deployment. Sixgill accelerates the productionalization and success of AI-powered video, edge and IoT applications at any scale. Read more at https://sixgill.com/ or contact Sixgill for any questions at https://sixgill.com/contact/